Tuesday 2 November 2010

Answers to my questionnaire;

Answers to my questionnaire
After I have collected my questionnaire, I have recognised some significant parts within a school magazine front cover. Due to my questionnaire, I have considered some ways to attract my target audience; this was due to the fact that for my first question, majority answered;
“5, ever since that is the first thing the reader would see, if you don’t have a front cover that draws the attention of your reader, then they will not bother to open it.”
This clearly portrays that a front cover is the most significant establishment of a magazine. Therefore, the front cover has to look appealing and attractive, in order to draw readers’ attention. For example, the font and the colour of the writing have to match with the main image that might be used within a front cover of a school magazine.
Also, another important question that I have picked out, was the forth question – “Do you prefer more formal approach or exciting look within school magazine  give reasons, for your answer.” I thought this question is very significant, due to the fact that it gives me a clear image of what students would like to see within a front cover of a school magazine. Therefore, as I questioned this, it suggests that school has been stereotyped as boring and not exciting, therefore, my magazine would attract my target audience if it had an ‘’enthusiastic’’ representation . So, if I chose to make my front cover ‘formal’ it would stereotype my school as boring and dull.
Although, mean whilst the pupils answered the following question, they still considered that formality is as important as an ‘exciting’ image given for the chosen school, for the reason that school is a step to a better life and is taken seriously. This could be done, by using methods like competitions to make students take part in different activities and learn something vital too.
In addition, as you can see I have collected my research through using a questionnaire. This helped me to relate to other people perspectives and how they feel about a front cover. This gave me an idea how my front cover should be perceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment