Wednesday 3 November 2010

Flat planning a music magazine !

  • In today's lesson we ensured that the images we develop, have to be appropriate in order for the product to be constructed. Therefore, how I conceive of the intended images is paramount.
So, I have picked an example to show how a contest page might look like, within a music magazine;
It clearly portrays that this magazines - "The Beat" theme is R&B/Hip-Hop, as the costumes used within the images illustrate so. Therefore, this tells us that the choise of colour scheme or the pictures used are in order to communicate to the target audience the ideal reader for this particular magazine. So, due to this research I'm now be able to decide the images, colour and font that I'm going to use throughout MY project. Although, I have not yet decided what type of music my magazine is going to exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment