Wednesday 17 November 2010

Magazine conventions;


It is important to make sure that the type of language is used is appealing to the audience that my magazine is going to attract. Therefore, the type of language that I’m going to use is formal, yet exciting and entertaining, since it’s a music magazine and it involves media and gossip. So, the mode of address is the way the media represents and addresses the target audience.  It is also important to consider other types of language that could be used, like slang, humorous and seriousness,  since I have decided my audience to be between  17 to 25, yet they might be different from one another, and some prefer humorous text rather than serious. So I need to make sure it includes both to attract my ideal reader. Although, the use of images also attract readers attention which shows that the pictures used should be appealing and outstanding.      

This is one of the music magazines that I researched to illustrate that both text and image used stand alone and is very clear to read.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment