Thursday 18 November 2010

The use of headphones establish the fact that this person (me) has a singing talent. Therefore, it shows that this celebrity is used for a reason. Although, I believe that this image cannot be used for a front cover, because it's a mid shot and I was planning to use a full size image of this person which would be a long shot, that is typical. On the other hand, I have considered to use this image for contents page or for an interview of this celebrity, that I'm yet to give a name to.

1 comment:

  1. Nice ideas for photos Rimante, your blog is better now that it is up to date. Make sure that your shots are as varied as possible in terms of shot type/angle/location/mise-en-scene - I recommend that you arrange for other 'actors' to play other musicians if you haven't already done this. Keep up the good work and aim to have your first two pages done by 23/11. LFE.

    ReplyDelete