Thursday 11 November 2010

Front cover and Contents page

(This is suppose to be white)
I have constructed a rough draft front cover of a music magazine. This will help me to take steps towards making my actual front cover and over think if anything could still be changed as I'm still at the planning stage. As we look at this front cover, we are able to identify the key concepts of a front cover of a magazine, for example - "Title." It illustrates where my masthead is going to be placed. I think it is very effective to place it at the top of the page as the title suppose to stand out and inform the ideal audience what they are reading.


                                           What I'm trying to portray throughout my Contents page 
(This is suppose to be white)

No comments:

Post a Comment